Flake Statement on Obama’s Immigration Executive Order
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) issued the following statement in response to President Barack Obama’s decision to bypass C...View More
Flake, McCain Call on EPA to Abandon Rule Expanding Water Regs to Ariz...
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sens. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) and John McCain (R-AZ) yesterday sent a letter to Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administ...View More
Flake, Heinrich Lead 30 Senators in Call For Monthly Bipartisan Lunche...
Washington, D.C. - U.S. Sens. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) and Martin Heinrich (D-NM) today led a bipartisan group of 30 senators in calling on their party leade...View More
Senate Committee Passes Flake-Udall-Alexander-McCain National Park Acc...
Washington, D.C. – The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee today unanimously passed S. 2104, the National Park Access Act; a bill intr...View More
Sen. Flake Discusses Cuba, ISIL and Ukraine on CNN's Situation Room
U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ), a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, yesterday joined Wolf Blitzer on CNN's Sitation Room to discuss devel...View More
Twitter @JeffFlakeShow More
- Jeff Flake - Nov 21 How should Republicans respond to #ImmigrationAction? I spoke to Dana @milbank about it. http://t.co/NBzlou2z97
- Jeff Flake - Nov 21 Joining @KFYI's @broomheadshow at 8:30 am MT to discuss how #Congress should respond to POTUS' #immigration order http://t.co/D69Yi2qQx3
- Jeff Flake - Nov 21 Having trouble with a federal agency? Stop by my staff's bilingual #Tucson office hours today to see if we can help http://t.co/UiATMqKri1
- Jeff Flake - Nov 20 The job of passing substantive and lasting #ImmigrationReform thru Congress just got tougher, but it still needs to be done. Let's do it.
- Jeff Flake - Nov 20 Pleased to cosponsor #WaterForTheWorld Act to ensure existing water development funds go to those countries that need it most #Time2TalkH2O
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Tucson, AZ 85704
Washington, D.C. 20510