Sen. Flake Marks Tax Day with Call for Reform
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) today released the following statement regarding tax day on April 15: “Tax day is an...View More
McCain, Flake Statement on Reports of Mismanagement in Phoenix VA Heal...
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senators John McCain (R-AZ) and Jeff Flake (R-AZ) today released the following statement on the latest reports of m...View More
“Ghost Town Recons” Crowned Champion of Flake’s Elite Eight of Waste
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) today announced that voters had selected the Ghost Town Recons - representing a $34 million milit...View More
Op-ed for The Arizona Daily Star: Stop the IRS Abuse of Free Speech
Few qualities are more American than a zeal for fair play. That’s why, when reports emerged last spring that the Internal Revenue Service was ta...View More
Sen. Flake: ReLIEF Act Would Aid Those Squeezed By Obamacare
U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) discusses his amendment to aid individuals being squeezed by Obamacare's mandates and regulations. The amendment, also kno...View More
Twitter @JeffFlakeShow More
- Jeff Flake - Apr 22 RT @MartinHeinrich: Press avail w/ @myfoxpheonix & @abc15 after a tour of the Vaagan Portable Mill w/ Sen. @JeffFlake http://t.co/eZVqIgIf5U
- Jeff Flake - Apr 22 RT @MartinHeinrich: Discussing the link between the small wood industry & forest restoration at family owned & operated AZ Log & Timberwork?
- Jeff Flake - Apr 22 RT @MartinHeinrich: Touring Forest Energy Corporation Pellet Plant in Show Low, AZ with Sen. @JeffFlake http://t.co/vvrLKIL788
- Jeff Flake - Apr 22 RT @MartinHeinrich: Sen. @JeffFlake & I are at the AZ/NM border where businesses are turning forest health & restoration into economic oppo?
- Jeff Flake - Apr 22 Touring Forest Energy in Show Low with @MartinHeinrich http://t.co/GTIBhRFbHN
- Jeff Flake - Apr 22 RT @SpeakerBoehner: Do you agree we should keep the #earmarks ban in place? RT yes, Favorite no.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Tucson, AZ 85704
Washington, D.C. 20510