Flake Presses AG Nom on Operation Streamline
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) used his time during the Senate Judiciary Committee’s confirmation hearing of Attorney Gene...View More
Flake, Roberts Reintroduce Bill to Prevent IRS Political Targeting
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sens. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) and Pat Roberts (R-KS) today reintroduced the Stop Targeting of Political Beliefs by the IRS Act...View More
Arizona Delegation Applauds Upcoming Barry M. Goldwater Statue Dedicat...
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sens. Jeff Flake (R-AZ), John McCain (R-AZ) and the entire Arizona delegation to the House of Representatives app...View More
#PorkChops: Pork Gets My Goat
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) today highlighted the following egregious waste of taxpayer dollars by the U.S. Department o...View More
Flake, Johnson and Cornyn Introduce Secure the Border First Act
Washington – U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) today joined U.S. Sens. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and John Cornyn (R-TX) to introduce the Secure the Border Fi...View More
Twitter @JeffFlakeShow More
- Jeff Flake - Jan 28 Pleased to join @SenPatRoberts, @RepPaulRyan & @PeterRoskam on bill to prevent #IRS targeting, protect free speech http://t.co/NM7CXxAxtR
- Jeff Flake - Jan 27 As @seungminkim notes, DOJ's decision to stop prosecutions under Operation Streamline will be a focus of #AG hearings http://t.co/XSPEjgipS9
- Jeff Flake - Jan 24 Congrats to Robert Graham and the @AZGOP slate elected today at the Arizona Republican Party meeting. Thanks for the hard work you do!
- Jeff Flake - Jan 22 Proud that Sen. Barry Goldwater will soon represent #AZ in the @uscapitol building http://t.co/y0o7PHVDBx http://t.co/Csq076bvSE
- Jeff Flake - Jan 22 .@toddzwillich Good catch. Yes, amendment votes. I should have been more precise.
- Jeff Flake - Jan 22 By tonight, I believe we will have had more roll call votes on the #senate floor than we had all of last year. Regular order feels good
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Tucson, AZ 85704
Washington, D.C. 20510