Flake Statement on Passage of Trade Promotion Authority Legislation
Washington, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) today made the following statement regarding the passage of H.R. 1314, legislation renewing U.S. tra...View More
Flake, Booker Target Farm Bill’s Ban on Deficit Reduction in Crop Insu...
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sens. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) and Cory Booker (D-N.J.) today announced the introduction of S. 1442, the Exclusion fo...View More
Flake, Hatch, McCain and Lee Introduce Bill Prohibiting Presidential W...
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sens. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.), Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), John McCain (R-Ariz.) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) today introduced S. 1416, ...View More
Flake Statement on FDIC Workshops Regarding Border Bank Closures
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) today issued the following statement in response to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation&...View More
#PorkChops: MAP Men
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) today highlighted the following egregious and unnecessary waste of taxpayer dollars by t...View More
Twitter @JeffFlakeShow More
- Jeff Flake - May 22 Just passed #TPA bill in Senate, helping to pave the way for #TPP and other #freetrade agreements. It's a good day.
- Jeff Flake - May 22 Buried in the #FarmBill is a ban on saving taxpayer money. Intro'd a bill w @CoryBooker to #erase it from the books http://t.co/BgZEplRWYR
- Jeff Flake - May 21 Intro'd bill w @OrrinHatch @SenJohnMcCain & @SenMikeLee to stop POTUS water grabs & safeguard property rights http://t.co/ZdJz2bTCL0
- Jeff Flake - May 21 Glad @MHeinrich4NM and I got on before @Letterman signed off. #tbt http://t.co/oOyqOQD2Ex
- Jeff Flake - May 20 New #veterans need jobs & @DHSgov needs @CustomsBorder agents. My amendment w @SenJohnMcCain offers a simple solution http://t.co/hFTpV3W18P
- Jeff Flake - May 18 Finally, some pork I can get behind - #AZ chimichangas are crushing @MartinHeinrich's #NM frijoles in the #TofA2015 http://t.co/TMWXFpUPg5
Washington, D.C. OfficeRussell Senate Office Building 413
Washington, D.C. 20510