Flake to Obama: No Executive Action on Immigration, Resume Prosecution...
Phoenix, AZ – U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) today sent a letter to President Barack Obama expressing his opposition to any unilateral executive ac...View More
Delegation Presses DHS for Additional Officers at Arizona Ports
Washington, D.C. – The entire Arizona congressional delegation today sent a bipartisan letter to Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson high...View More
NTU Names Flake Biggest Cheapskate in Senate
Washington, D.C. – The National Taxpayers Union (NTU) this week announced that U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake has received the highest score of any member...View More
Flake, McCain Introduce Bill to Increase Transparency in Gainful Emplo...
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Sens. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) and John McCain (R-AZ) today introduced S. 2863, the Transparency in Education Act as a Senate c...View More
Flake to Kerry: Administration’s Unwillingness to Seek Congressional B...
Washington, D.C. –In a hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee today, U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) expressed concerns to Secretary ...View More
Twitter @JeffFlakeShow More
- Jeff Flake - Nov 01 Great to have Sgt. Andrew #Tahmooressi back on U.S. soil. Congrats to all like @RepMattSalmon who worked to make it happen.
- Jeff Flake - Oct 30 #POTUS needs to resume prosecutions under Operation Streamline, drop plan to address immigration by executive order http://t.co/8Aa3M4GMfd
- Jeff Flake - Oct 29 My thanks to @MartinHeinrich for one heck of a survival adventure. Here's to similar cooperation in the Senate. http://t.co/DbvEDAkHIM
- Jeff Flake - Oct 28 RT @SenJohnMcCain: My stmt w/ @JeffFlake & @SenatorBurr on delayed VA reform - #Phoenix VA Dir now on paid leave for 180 days! http://t.co/?
- Jeff Flake - Oct 28 Very funny guy, that Dave @Letterman http://t.co/xFVGt01inq
- Jeff Flake - Oct 26 RT @LaurieGoldberg: Watch @Morning_Joe tomorrow to see what lengths @MartinHeinrich and @JeffFlake went to to help fix DC #RivalSurvival ht?
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Tucson, AZ 85704
Washington, D.C. 20510